13arts | Grin

by - 9/11/2015 12:30:00 PM





Hello everyone! Of course I love Mea's natural smile, but couldn't resist to scrap this one as well. I used a lot of 13arts materials and you'll find the original post 13arts blog, here (link).
Techniques for this one followed quite much the same line that I used on Artists Live Show last Monday, here (link, again). Don't blame me, it just that I love scrapbooking and right this playing with colors and water is my most favorite technique.
Hope you like this one!
Tomorrow I'll be back with another video tutorial, so stay tuned for more!

Thanks for stopping by!

Materials used: 13arts
Gesso
Splash! Ink - White
Pearl Mist - Colorless Gloss
Gel Medium
Magic! Powder
Glitter
Pearl Mist - Black
Pearl Mist - Turquoise
Splash! Ink - Turquoise
Papers - Mental Vacation
Papers - Basic Color
White cardboard
Beads - Colorful Dream
3D-foam
Pearl Mist - Green

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!