Hip Kit Club | Color Bomb | VIDEO

by - 9/10/2015 07:00:00 AM








Hi! Sometimes the magic just happens, like on this layout made for Hip Kit Club and posted here (link). My great thought was to have fuchsia and yellow separately shining on the background, but what did the good old color wheel gave me - perfect flames, burning like fire and oh how much I love it!
As well as traditional painting, I used some inks and modelling paste with stencils. All can be watched from the process video I prepared for you. Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club August Main Kit, August Cardstock Kit, August Color Kit, August Embellishment Kit, August Project Life Kit

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!