13arts | Special Family Member

by - 9/26/2015 12:30:00 PM






Hello lovelies! Today I'm sharing this page over at 13arts blog, here (link). I made it inspired by Scrap Around the World September moodboard, 13arts design team was guesting SATW.
I hardly ever do pages about our dog, called Peppi, and it's a bit sad as she is part of our family. But there is a reason, her coat is brown and I hardly ever use brown on my pages - lol! This was exception, I took colors from the moodboard and challenged myself to use a lot of brown, and some orange as well. It turned out nicely, but still I'm not a huge fan.
This gave a conclusion that I will have to get some black and white photos of Peppi to go with. 

Have a happy Saturday!

Materials used; 13arts, Prima Marketing, American Crafts

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. Забавная собачка)) И страничка...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ão lindo! Adoro os teus trabalhos...Parabéns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ão lindo! Adoro os teus trabalhos...Parabéns :)

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!