Hip Kit Club | No Material | VIDEO

by - 9/24/2015 01:36:00 PM






Hip hip hurray! It's a Hip Kit Club day for me, see my blog post here (link). If I had to describe August Hip Kits with one hastags, I'd choose #thismakesmehappy. There's a perfect combo of beautiful patterned papers, perfect embellishments and Color Kit full of bright paints! I haven't use Pink Fresh Studio products before, and August Kits included some. Asetate triangles, stickers, wood vaneers and papers - I'm totally in love with the fresh feeling they gave. In this layout, the plastic tag on top of the picture is from Pink Fresh Studio 'Happy Things' collection.

Enjoy the video above! Thank you for stopping by today!

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!