Scrapberry's | I AM

by - 9/21/2015 08:27:00 AM





Hi there! Last Friday I shared this page over at Scrapberry's blog, here (link). No need to make guesses about what I love to do - combining scrapbooking to my social nature makes teaching crafts so extremely fun and it gives so much to me. Videos, live online shows, workshops, all has the same happy feeling. Although, of course live class together with students is something spectacular and so unique.
Can't wait for my journey to Poland - only few weeks left until Mixed Media pARTy!

Have a happy week everyone and thank you for joining me today!

Materials used: Scrapberry's, American Crafts, 13arts

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Wow! I really love your style - all the layers, the colours, the white space, rhe details!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!