13arts | Hope

by - 3/09/2016 10:44:00 AM







Heyhey! I'm up on 13arts blog today, here (link).
This is my last layout as a guest designer for CSI: Colors, Stories, Inspiration. I had a blast doing the case files, especially with 13arts products. This case file is already closed, but I thought to share it with you anyway as it was so much fun. Incredibly fun :)
Evidence: Text print, leaves, distressing, metal.
Testimony: Write about a secret desire or wish.
My wish, or hope as I titled the layout, is to stay healthy. It is not a foregone conclusion and I'm doing my best to eat well, do my exercise and enjoy life. It's the attitude that makes the difference.

Thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: 13arts, Creative Embellishments, Crate Paper, Lindy's Stamp Gang

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!