Create A Smile | Coffee | VIDEO

by - 3/05/2016 11:00:00 AM









Hello and happy Saturday! Today I'm up on Create A Smile blog, here (link), sharing this coffee themed layout and a process video of how I did it.
Coffee is a passion for me and even though I'm not addicted, the smell of fresh coffee is something to die for. On my way to work is one of the best cafeterias in Helsinki, and walking without stopping there is really hard - especially Monday mornings at 7am. But I try to walk past almost every day, that's how I can keep the coffee latte as a luxury, something that I can have only those days when everything else feels bad. In a day like that I know I always can have my latte fresh and hot, and nothing can take that away from me. It's the little things, right?

Have a happy and coffee flavored Saturday!

Materials used: Create A Smile, Pink Paislee, American Crafts, 13arts, My Mind's Eye.

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!