Create A Smile | Happy

by - 4/18/2016 02:11:00 PM







Hey and happy Monday. Even though it is Monday and it rains a lot here, I'm feeling happy. Some time ago I read that happiness in a state of mind, it's something you choose to be, not something that comes because of what happens in life.
It is not easy to decide, but I get the point and doing my best to be happy. To feel the happy things around me. And when I reach the feeling, it's the best!

Even in the hardest decisions can make you feel happy, and that is why I chose to make the most cheerful and happy page as my last scrapbook page for Create A Smile. Leaving our little Create A Smile family was hard, I really enjoyed my time there and you know how much I have love creating with CAS products. But to get something, you need to give something. This time I wanted to have some time, and in order to have that extra time, I needed to give away my place over at CAS design team. This is a good place to mention that I always work in advance - so this decision was made months ago and I already have enjoyed my extra time - working in my day time job even more! 
I started in a new job in the beginning of February, and the start have been quite rushy but calming down already, so the extra time has been what I needed.
Funny thing is that I already miss more scrapbooking, and fortunately I have my worktable home and can spend nights scrapping just for me. And it feels so good and healthy!

Anyway, Create A Smile has released their new goodies, and I used the new stamp set called "Aloha Spirit" to create this cheery layout. I hope you like it, and don't forget to spy all other April arrivals from Create A Smile blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

Materials used: Create A Smile, 13arts, DCWV, American Crafts

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Some designs Fendi Handbags in covering Miu Miu Handbag are account all the money, assorted pockets accommodate abounding amplitude for autumn your being calmly and can be retrieved absolutely fast.Replique Breitling Watches has been quite different, and this wristwatch with Omega replica watches five chronometer dials is not only special in dial design.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!