DCWV | Stay Humble

by - 4/13/2016 08:00:00 AM




Hey hey! Yesterday I shared a home decor piece I created for my goddaughter, and today I'm sharing something made for myself. This is a 11,5"x18" heavy cardstock which will be added into a frame later, just haven't found the perfect frame yet, and the size is an issue as well. But I made this to my office, to remind me every day to stay humble and work hard, just as it says. Sometimes life (well, work) is so busy that I almost forgot to keep the high quality line to reach to the level I want to keep. 
As said, this is made for my office, so I wanted to keep the white and harmony style. 

Thanks for stopping by, we'll see you soon!

Materials used: DCWV, 13arts

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Some designs Fendi Handbags in covering Miu Miu Handbag are account all the money, assorted pockets accommodate abounding amplitude for autumn your being calmly and can be retrieved absolutely fast.Replique Breitling Watches has been quite different, and this wristwatch with Omega replica watches five chronometer dials is not only special in dial design.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!