Hip Kit Club | Leftover tags | VIDEO

by - 7/05/2016 10:25:00 AM








Hello everyone! 

I had a lot of leftovers from May Hip Kits laying around my worktable, and couldn't resist to do something with all the scraps. I usually collect almost everything to one place, papers to one basket, embellishments to other etc., but this time I wanted to make something first. I already did a bunch of layouts, so something else then. Tags! And also, it's always nice to give something selfmade when you go to visit a friend or send something - so tags are wonderful for this use.
So I grapped some white tags, added a papercluster to each and then decorated them.
All recorded to a process video!

All three turned out quite colorful, but I'm pretty sure they will bring joy and happiness to receivers.

Thank you for coming here today!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club May 2016 Main Kit, May 2016 Embellishment Kit, May 2016 Color Kit, May 2016 Project Life Kit, May 2016 Paper Kit, May 2016 Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Oh Tehri! These are soooo amazing....adore those colours and such luscious layers :):)

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!