Hip Kit Club | Live Colorfully | VIDEO

by - 7/02/2016 08:00:00 AM









Hi all! June 2016 Hip Kits come in and oh boy it was such a happy moment to open the kits and see all the glorious supplies inside.
For this layout I decided to go with really colorful theme, and the climbing frame in the picture inspired me to paint some kind of web to my background - using the mists from June Color kit. One of the best products I've ever used in my crafty history is mists, because you can do so much with them. Paint, spray, draw, so splatters, mix with different products - so much!
Check out the easy and quick process video above.

See you soon again! Thanks for watching!

Materials used: June 2016 Main kitJune 2016 Embellishment kitJune 2016 Project Life kitJune 2016 Color kitJune 2016 Paper kitJune 2016 Cardstock kit

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!