Scrap the Girls | Memories

by - 8/21/2016 06:00:00 AM








Hello all, how are you?

Today I'm sharing my huge privilege to be a Guest Designer for Scrap the Girls challenge. Scrap the Girls in Australian challenge blog with monthly challenges, and I feel very grateful to be asked to guest design for their gorgeous August challenge!

The August Moodboard above is full of blues, and that's color I started the layout with. But somehow during the creation process, the colors turned more turquoise. Maybe the green in the picture made me feel more turquoise. And of course the lovely papers I got from DCWV. But the word "wish" stayed in my mind during the whole process. I really do wish my girls will stay as playful as they now are, as long as possible. 

What inspires you in the moodboard? Read the rules how to participate, and leave your creation here in Scrap the Girls blog.

Thank you for stopping by!

Materials used: DCWV, American Crafts, Crate Paper, Kaisercraft

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!