Create A Smile | Focus

by - 11/07/2016 02:00:00 PM








Good Monday everyone!

This week is starting with some really serious Mandala love over Create A Smile blog. Last summer Create A Smile releaser their first Cling Stamps, and this design was one of the first ones. My absolute favorite, because it's not only beautiful, it is also really versatile to use!
I prefer cling stamps mostly because they are kind of heavier to use together with mixed media. This design on the layout almost needed clear stamps, but I don't mind the design being un even. I used black waterproof ink to stamp, then colored parts of the Mandala with different paints. So much fun!

Thank you for being here today! Have a great week!

Materials used: Create A Smile, 13arts, Pinkfresh Studio, Webster's Page

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!