Kaisercraft | Love, hope, joy

by - 11/04/2016 01:03:00 PM








Hello!

New month means new challenge in Kaisercraft blog, this time we are playing with a sketch. See the challenge here, as well as all the fabulous projects our Design Team has created.

For my layout I chose to use 'Christmas Wishes' collection as the beautiful pastel colors matches nicely to this photograph of me and Lotte. If I only had camera ready every time the sky looks like that!

Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!

Kaisercraft products: CD601 Cardstock White | PP1003 Christmas Wishes Paper Pack | CT862 Collectables | KM115 Kaiser Mist Candy | SB700 Rhinestones Silver | DD404 Decorative Die Arched Window | IP719 Ink Pad Black

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!