American Crafts | Slice of Life

by - 7/31/2019 06:00:00 AM









Happy Wednesday!

Recipe for this page:
+
cut file
+
fussy cut flowers
+
rainbow order
+
Watercolor details
=
Happy mind and cheerful scrapbook page!

I feel very lucky to be able to play with fresh new products, and I hope you can feel the joy through my pages. I think it's important that I share you the best parts of the lines I get to play with. 
For example, Slice of Life line is full of delicious elements and Amy-looking phrases, but the ultimate winner for me is the blooms. It's like I'm graving to get the scissor back to my fingers and paper to the other hand. I mean, look at them! Need to say more?

Oh and if you ever need more inspiration, take a look to my scrapbook.com gallery. I've been adding some of my work there too, so that purchasing products I've used in each project would be as easy as possible.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!