Create a Smile | Coffee Collection Kit

by - 7/28/2019 04:58:00 PM






Hello everyone and happy Sunday!

It feels like it has been at least a lifetime since I last played with Create A Smile products.
Create A Smile is a small and probably the most wonderful stamp & die & stencil manufacturer + webshop from Germany, owned by Christine Drogt. Christine also draws their stamps, and I highly recommend taking a moment to swipe through their website. So many wonderful designs! Even for scrapbookers!
And a bonus: Christine is one of the warmest and kindest persons I have ever met. My personal opinion is that it can be seen through her work.

Couple years ago I was part of their design team, and today I'm honoured to be back as a guest. I got Coffee Collection Kit to play with and that's like a nose to head as I think I couldn't manage anything without coffee.
Fun thing though that I haven't scrapped about this subject before.

Create A Smile has made a bunch of kits before this specific kit, and all the kits have been a joy to play with. The Coffee Collection Kit includes stamps, dies, enamel stickers, ephemera and alphabet stickers.
The dies became my favourite as soon as I saw them!
The kit has green and brown tones in the ephemera pack, and I thought should I go with that color scheme or add something more. Well, who could resist rainbows... And I found out these papers from Pink Paislee matched perfectly the ephemera pack and all the stickers.

So what do you think?
Hot or not?
Should I create a tutorial based on this layout?

If you like these products from Create A Smile as much as I, give them your love:
Create A Smile Friends and Family (fan group in Facebook)

Thank you Christine for trusting me (...and waiting for me...) and giving me a chance to fall in love again with your brand!
Next time I'll have all your fantastic creatures jumping on to my layouts again!

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!