Crazy Monday GDT: Look mommy!

by - 11/20/2014 08:00:00 AM





Hey there! My last layout for Crazy Monday Scrapbook Kits, as their Guest Designer for October. I had so much fun during this guesting and I'm very happy they asked me to join them!
This layout is full of little notes and details. 
Nothing special on the background, just misting with a plastic bag and some splashes. Layout tells about how fun we always have when playing with kids in a playground. Feeling of joy sticks to the adult, too. It's amazing! There is nothing spectacular in our playground, normal swings, slide, jungle gym, sandpit - but our kids loves it! And me too :D

Materials used: Crazy Monday October Kit, Tattered Angels, Heidi Swapp, Faber-Castell.

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Oh wow - such a gorgous mishmash of colors and embellishments. I can imagine you putting glue on the paper and dropping the little pieces from 1,5 meter up! But of course you didn´t. It goes much, much work into making a page with so many little details, I know.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!