Hip Kit Club: Good times {+VIDEO}

by - 5/14/2015 06:00:00 PM







Hellohello! My day to shine over at Hip Kit Club blog, here. I used something from almost all April Kits, love the way Add-ons and the Main Kit fits always together. And picture of my husband and Maya going fishing together was a perfect match for April Kits.
I played a lot with mists and Gelatos on the background. You'll find the creation process from the video above. Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club April Main Kit, April Color Kit, April Project Life Kit, April Embellishment Kit, April Paper Kit, April Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. Fabulous page - always love all your details! Now off to watch the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this technique...it looks so much harder. When you see it done it's amazing and simpler that I thought. You've inspired me to go pull out the gelatos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!! I just LOVE those layered papers! Honestly, the way they are wnhind the photo and frame and all mixed together - wow!! The background is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!