Artworkshop: Glitter

by - 5/14/2015 10:24:00 AM






Hello everyone! Here's a layout with Artworkshop's products. I used American Crafts Shimelle collection, also some rub-ons from American Crafts and project life cards as paper pieces from MAMBI. 
I played with mists and water on the background, then added ink through a stencil and some doodling. To make AC's papers more versatile, I got opportunity to use Big Shot to make some die-cuts - don't own my own so I'm always first on the line waiting my turn to make beautiful shapes once I get near one. I'm really considering to have my own, but maybe a new camera or a computer would be a better use of money.

Below you'll find the products I used. Oh, and don't forget to 'like' Artworkshop Facebook page to see what my dear colleagues creates!

Have a happy day!

Materials used: American Crafts, Me and My Big Ideas, 13@rts, Ranger.

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. Another beautiful layout Terhi! I am very inspired by your scrapbook layouts!!!

    http://mypaperjourneys.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely stunning. I love the colours and that stencil is fab. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! It looks like butterfly wings:) And the blue....YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!