Hip Kit Club: Keeper {+VIDEO}

by - 5/07/2015 09:04:00 AM







Hello all! I'm up on Hip Kit Club blog today, here. April Hip Kits were full of bright and springy color, fresh looking papers and embellishments, so I wanted to respect those happy thoughts the kit brought to me and do a layout in pink and yellow.
I used Elle's Studio stamps from April Color Kit and colored some patterns with Prima Marketing watercolor pencils we had in the same kit. You'll find the process video above!

I hope you are enjoying a beautiful day, thanks for stopping by!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club April Main Kit, April Color Kit, April Project Life Kit, April Embellishment Kit, April Paper Kit, April Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!