Workshop: Mirror, mirror on the wall

by - 5/13/2015 01:27:00 PM





Hello! I'ts been six days since my last post, omg. As I told before, I was teaching two workshop is Askartelupirtti (event) in Tampere, Finland, about a month ago.
First class was about scrapbooking with my style, and the second one was an altered mirror with some basic mixed media techniques. You can see my sample mirror above.
We did a lot of layering and my goal was to teach some simple techniques that can be used in any mixed media projects. Lots of gesso and other mediums in different ways. It was so much fun - and messy!
After teaching those two classes, I'm 100% sure I want to do it again. And again, and again! I love teaching, and I love crafting, so combining those two passion makes so much sense to me.
I also got nice feedback from my students, they really enjoyed their time there, and that was the biggest "thank you" I can ever have.

Here's some pics from the first class, and my lovely student Anski shared her experiences here.

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!



You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!