GD C'est Magnifique: Smiles & Kisses (+VIDEO)

by - 6/24/2015 10:41:00 AM





Hello!
Today I'm guesting over at C'est Magnifique Kit Club. I got opportunity to play with their July Mixed Media Kit, Paper Add-on and Flower Add-on. The Paper Add-on based on Tim Holtz Correspondence collection which is full of rusty reds and blues, not exactly the most familiar colors for me. But of course I took it as a challenge and let me tell you, it was fun!
This is the first layout I did with the July Kits. It includes fun background technique, and you'll find from the video above. 
I also did three other projects as well, one is already on C'est Magnifique blog and the last two will be there 9th July so stay tuned if you want to see how I managed to create blue layout with this kit. And something else, too.
I'm so happy to have an opportunity like this. It's like climbing on the top of a tiny mountain - looks like a real challenge but once you get up and running nothing can stop you. So fun and I'm very grateful for C'est Magnifique for having me!

Thanks for stopping by and see you all tomorrow!


You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Your layouts are so beautiful, thank you für the interesting video, i can learn so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!