Hip Kit Club | Best Day

by - 11/19/2015 03:00:00 PM





Hello and happy Thursday everyone. I'm feeling a little sad to see this is my last official Hip Kit Club October kit layout, as I loved all October kits so much. We had so many wonderful papers and perfectly matching embellishments, and even those watercolor pencils from Prima Marketing. Oh boy, I'm glad I can use them for other projects in the future.
Of course, receiving November kits last week made me feeling joy instead of sad. And in addition, we had December kit release last Sunday, and I'm already in love with that one as well! Having so many ideas right now in my head and so many photographs to scrap, just in a need for some extra time.

But back to this layout. It continues the same background technique that I showed you last week, here (link for the post and video). Although, a little difference is that now I mixed more colors and got this cool background for a boy layout.
That's my sweet godson. Oh, he's so cute. Her mother, my Sister, will be having a lot potential girlfriends coming to their house after ten next years - those big deep brown eyes are getting every lady in their knees...

I'm sharing this layout, as well as all my Hip Kit Club layout on Hip Kit Club Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club October Main Kit, October Embellishment Kit,October Cardstock Kit, October Color Kit, October Project Life Kit,October Paper Kit

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!