Hip Kit Club | Details Are Beautiful | VIDEO

by - 1/14/2016 03:00:00 PM








Hey all! Another layout with Hip Kit Club December Kits is here, this time with soft and snowy theme.
Even during the Christmas we didn't have any snow here in Southern Finland, so the world look very black. I mean pitch black, as we had day light max six hours a day and the "light" wasn't light at all. So when the first real snow came early January, I really appreciated the light it brought with it. White in everywhere! I love whiteness, and it's the only reason I still live here (well, that AND the money issue...). I love how winter looks. and the beauty of it makes me cope with frozen toes and fingers.
So I grabbed my phone with my icy fingers, and took this little details shot of snowy fence, Mustikka (the other of my hairy friends) peeking behind it. So beautiful, even though I'm saying it by myself.

I tried to get the same calm and snowy feeling to the layout as well, it's all recorded on the video so please watch it and enjoy!

Happy Thursday for all!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club December Main Kit, December Color Kit, December Embellishment Kit, December Paper Kit, December Cardstock Kit, December Project Life Kit

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. It's beautiful! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are just gorgeous! I love your layering. Thank you for sharing your incredible work! You are now one of my favorite scrappers and I've subscribed to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are just gorgeous! I love your layering. Thank you for sharing your incredible work! You are now one of my favorite scrappers and I've subscribed to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!