Hip Kit Club | Bonjour

by - 3/04/2016 12:00:00 PM








Hey there! So I was cleaning up my computer when I saw I haven't publish this layout. And it's one of my favorites! Sometimes I get so excited with Hip Kits I might do some "extra" layouts, and this is one of them - with December 2015 kits.
In the picture is Mea trying her skies, how adorable to see her moving around our yard and enjoying the winter exercise! If I'd had my own skies, I'd definitely go skiing with my girls but Santa didn't gave me any. Should go to the sports store and just buy - but that money could be usable to craft supplies as well, right? Decisions, decisions.
Anyway. the layout has a generous amount of different medias on the background. There is gesso layers, inks, mists, stenciling, pastas and rub-ons... Really heavy mix of everything but the outcome still pleases my eye.

Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your day!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club December Main Kit, December Color Kit, December Embellishment Kit, December Paper Kit, December Cardstock Kit, December Project Life Kit

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!