Hip Kit Club | So Fancy | VIDEO

by - 5/07/2016 08:00:00 AM







Hello! 

If you take a close look to Hip Kit Club April kits, you can see a full range of all colors. There is blues, green, browns, yellows, reds - all in the same kit and still the outcome of the kit looks perfectly harmony and even more inspiring!
So I decided to go with colors. and separated the papers by colors and as you see, first layout got all the blues and greens. Not surprising though. There was a little influence from April Color kit, which included Shimmerz spray mists in green and yellow, so the next layout will be pretty much in yellow I assume. I did the same separating process for some of the embellishments too, kind of did my own kits from one scrapbook kit, haha!
Anyway, my point here is the share my love for colors, and tell you how much you can get with one single scrapbook kit. It amazes me every month, and I'm truly grateful for that.

I recorded a short process video with my favorite mist technique, I hope you like it too. If you try it, please share it for me by leaving comment here in my blog or tagging me to Instagram or Twitter (@terhi_koskinen), I love to see what you all make!

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Contrastes de colores.
    Los vídeos son muy inspiradores. Parece facilísimo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contrastes de colores.
    Los vídeos son muy inspiradores. Parece facilísimo!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!