13arts | Mixed Media pARTy 2016 | Part 1

by - 6/03/2016 12:00:00 PM






Hello and happy Friday, yay!

Today I'm sharing one of my creations I did during the Mixed Media pARTy few weeks ago. This is an art journal spread from Anna Rogalska's workshop which I enjoyed very much. Ok, to be honest, I enjoyed all the workshops very much!
But this was the most opening one, as I always thought art journaling needs to be personal and diary-like, Anna showed it can be the opposite, no need for big thoughts, just having fun and creating is the coolest thing ever. And it is.

Thanks for stopping by here, be sure to check out my other creations from 13arts blog, here.

Materials used: 13arts
Clear Gesso
Gel Medium
Modelling Paste
Stencil - Tattered Grid
Papers - Out of the Blue
Pearl Mist - Turquoise
Pearl Mist - Green
Chalk Mist - Blue
Chalk Mist - Indigo
SPLASH! Ink White
Splash! INK - Green
Shiny Powder - Green
Shiny Powder - Violet
Crystals
Openwork Tablecloth

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!