Kaisercraft | Grateful

by - 1/20/2017 08:50:00 PM








Hello there!

Again I'm featured over at Kaisercraft blog, this time with a theme Perforated Letters from 'Cherry tree Lane' collection. See the original blog post here!
As said with my previous post, I love that now I really have a collection which pleases my eye AND goes perfectly together with our animals! Brown horse is tricky to scrapbook, if you're not into having all pics in black and white. So now I have at least three layout with the real color!

Thanks for popping in today!

Kaisercraft products: CD601 Cardstock White | P2223 Telegraph | P2227 Quill | P2226 Handwritten | CT872 Collectables | PS476 Letters | SS329 Sticker Sheet | KM118 Kaiser Mist Olive | KM113 Kaiser Mist Coffee | EM927 Lace Pack Cream | SB791 Pearls Pewter

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!