American Crafts | Journal Studio

by - 11/22/2018 08:00:00 PM









Hey!

Before I left to my (disaster) journey to Australia, I prepared myself with making check lists. Thought there's no other better way than my brand new journal books from American Crafts: Journal Studio!

To be honest I have never been a planner girl, but this kind of simple blanc book with empty pages works perfectly for me. I can write my ideas and stories down, draw on the go or just touch pretty things. Yep, sounds weird, but if you have ever been a paper crafter you do know what I mean. Even seeing pretty things makes a you bit happier!
I have there pockets for ephemera and stickers, and of course for my pencils so I can be creative anywhere. This was actually in the plane with me and I had some fun just drawing some blooms! It doesn't always have to be something big, just random creativity is enough.

Hope this inspires you to make something beautiful today!

Terhi xx

Ps. Please excuse my Finnish texts in the journal.

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!