American Crafts | Rainbow Card

by - 8/24/2019 09:00:00 AM








Hello everyone!

What happens if you give me a unicorn punch, watercolours, gel crayons and glitter heart sticker from American Crafts (link) and Amy Tangerine?
Answer: This super simple and cute card!

It all started with the Unicorn Punch (link).
I wanted to try it out and thought rainbows and unicorns matches perfectly together. As I didn't find a perfect paper, I grabbed the Creative Devotion Gel Crayons (link) and started to color white paper in rainbow order. The crayons are so smooth and easy to use!
Then I let the punch sing and so I had four lovely unicorns in wonderful ombre colors!
Only problem was the card itself. White would be too boring, and patterned paper too wild. As a compromise, I used one of the new American Crafts Embossing Folders & Clear Acrylic Stamp Sets (link) and soon I had a wonderful embossed background ready to be colored with watercolors.
Last I combined all together, and added some details like the thread, glitter heart and thickers.

Let me know what you think? At least my sweet soon-to-be-nine girl loved the card! I should have kept it away from her, but she saw it anyway. Maybe I'll do another one and she'll be surprised again.

Have a great weekend!

Terhi xx

You May Also Like

0 kommenttia

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!