LO: My darling

by - 6/21/2015 08:00:00 AM







Hello all! I love green! And June Words & Paintery colors are full of greens. I simply couldn't resist to join.
I picked up a green toned picture - there is me and Lotte (the horse), and as the June words reminded me about things that opens my mind I thought to journal something about my passions. First is obviously doing crafts and photographing, but the other is horses. Even though taking care of horses takes a lot of time and strength, it also gives a lot. And every day I learn something new, my mind is has to be opened for new things. 

Thanks for popping in today! 

Materials used: 13@rts, American Crafts, Lucky 7 Factory, Crate Paper, 3rd Eye.

You May Also Like

3 kommenttia

  1. This is really, really beautiful Terhi! I love that you have split the decorations into two sides of the layout! And your horse looks so soft - I want to berry my nose in it ;) (not that that has anything to do with this crafty hobby of ours..... ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is stunning just love the design and balance of this layout!
    Thanks for playing with us at Words and Paintery!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!