Hip Kit Club | Write Your Own Story | VIDEO

by - 2/18/2016 03:00:00 PM











Hello! Guess what? This layout does not include any mixed media. Only few drops of mist, but nothing else. Nothing. Still it looks so good and I'm very proud of it.
January Hip Kits  included some rub-ons and brads from My Mind's Eye and those inspired me to do a layout based on them. So the background has the rub-ons all over. I'm usually very shy to add the whole package of something to one page but this was exception. I thought why not, the color scheme was so bold with the red I knew I'm not going to use the left overs in a while, so I added all to one background and now I'm totally in love. This is definitely one of my favorite layouts ever and the creation process taught me a lot.
So, don't be afraid to use strange-looking supplies, they might turn out to be your favorite - off to purchase some more!

Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your day!

Materials used: Hip Kit Club January Main Kit, January Embellishment Kit, January Color Kit,January Project Life Kit, January Paper Kit, January Cardstock Kit

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. Wow, your layout is beautiful and I love how you've used all the stickers and rub-ons - wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!