TricksArt | XO

by - 3/20/2016 11:00:00 AM








Hello! I'm over at TricksArt blog today sharing my super monochromatic layout, here (link). I have done black and white layout before, but I've always  added some other color as well. Just a small amount, but anyway. This has nothing but black and white. So fun!
It makes the layout so strong, so massive and powerful, and I really love it. This layout has very much of products, just some Tricksart chipboards and papers, some gesso on the background and a flair button, still it looks so finished and nice. Quite hard to praise my own work, but I haven't been this excited about a layout for a while!

I hope you like it too. See you soon!

Materials used: TricksArt, 13arts

You May Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Wow, that is one powerful layout, I love it, thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!