13arts | Bottle

by - 7/12/2016 12:00:00 PM

 






Hey there!

I'm so happy to share this bottle for you today! Found these fun shaped bottles from my Mom's attic - my Granpa was a man who kept everything. Mom was taking these to recycled but I grapped few to make something nice. Some of the bottles was used as a candlesticks, no need to say more about from where the inspiration came. Oh the beautiful stearin!

I used 13arts products to alter the bottle, and you can read more about the creation process from 13arts blog, here.

Applying gesso layers, playing with hot glue and painting the bottle was one of the calming processes I've done. And it all came together so easily. Hope you enjoy seeing it, and hope you are inspired!

Thank you for stopping by!

You May Also Like

1 kommenttia

  1. This is really gorgeous! What a lovely piece to have sitting in your house. It would make me feel very happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Your time to visit my blog and leave a comment is truly appreciated. Thank you!